AOG-247 Limited (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide defect-free products and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained ISO 9001 : 2015 certification, including aspects specific to its scope of certification.
The management is committed to:
– Develop and improve the Quality Management System
– Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
– The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
The management has a continuing commitment to:
– Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
– Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
– Establish the Quality Policy and to set Quality Objectives at relevant functions, levels and processes
– Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the Quality Objectives, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
– Ensure the availability of resources.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Management System. The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff and to relevant
Mr. David Bradley
Managing Director for AOG-247 Limited