Inventory Purchase and Consignment
- The AOG-247 team are actively sourcing and reviewing all current and projected opportunities of asset purchase.
- AOG-247 work closely with managed Fleet customers to evaluate planned lease and material requirements. We utilise this transparency to secure assets in support of all planned maintenance activities in support of customer needs.
- Many global opportunities are highlighted through relationship with banks and lessors.
- AOG-247 have the desire to further expand our reaches in an attractive exit strategy for all fleet phase out and renewal goals.
- AOG-247 are interested in and welcome discussions on all opportunities for inventory / stock purchase!
The Material Operations department at AOG-247 offer complete management and re-marketing of customer surplus aircraft engine and component material available for re-sale.
Full Service Support including:
- Management of inspection, repair and modification process for all components using internal and external resources to maximise re-marketability
- Compilation of all necessary trace and regulatory paperwork associated with each component
- Management of all logistical requirements
- Storage of all material in secured bonded stores
- Maintenance of accurate inventory listings through specialised software, detailing location and condition of each component
- Regular communication and monthly reporting to each customer, detailing sales prices achieved, costs incurred, and current/remaining inventory listing