AOG-247 is fully committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all personal data received or collected in strict adherence to the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
AOG-247 may collect, use, store and transfer personal data about you. This personal data will include:
• Identity data such as your name and title;
• Contact details such as your position, company name, email address, billing and physical addresses and telephone numbers;
• Personal data such as education, work history and other personal data typically found on a CV;
• Financial data such as bank details and account information;
• Customer data such as transaction history and contractual documentation;
• Usage data such as how you use AOG-247’s on line systems such as the website, including your IP address;
• Visit and event data such as details of your visits to our site and dietary requirements.
WHERE YOUR DATA IS STORED
The data collected from you by AOG-247 is securely stored in accordance with industry standard practice. It may be transferred to or stored and processed at a location outside the European Economic Area.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
AOG-247 uses your personal data:
• To provide goods and services to you;
• To make available to you and maintain a tailored website;
• To manage your account;
• To verity your identity;
• For market research purposes.
WHO YOUR DATA IS SHARED WITH
AOG-247 may share personal data collected from you as follows:
• With third parties utilised by AOG-247 in order for us to carry out our services such as records inspection, translation services, paralegal services, sales representatives;
• With AOG-247’s insurers and auditors;
• With lawyers and legal professionals;
• With event and hospitality providers;
• With third parties in the event We sell, transfer or merge part of our business or assets, or if We seek to buy any business or assets;
• Where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
The cookies we collect are:
|COOKIES||Stored on user’s device|
from our website. If this cookie is absent then the user has
not consented and processing cannot take place.
|_gat, _ga, _gid||Used by Google Analytics to track visitor behaviour on this
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
AOG-247 has in place appropriate measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
Access to your personal data is limited to those employees, consultants, representatives or third parties who have legitimate reason to access the data. They will only access and process the data strictly in accordance with AOG-247’s instructions and will be bound by strict confidentiality.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to use an AOG-247 site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as we are required by legislation or industry standard. These periods are subject to change.
You have certain rights in relation to AOG-247’s storage of your personal data as follows:
• The right to request access to your personal data;
• The right to request correction to your personal data;
• The right to request erasure of your personal data;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• The right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
• The right to transfer your personal data;
• The right to withdraw consent.
For any questions, comments or further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Quality Policy
It is AOG-247 Limited aim to enable its Customers to meet their own business objectives using products and services Procured by AOG-247 from approved sources.
The satisfaction of Customers, Suppliers and staff is of the utmost importance and will be realised by employing systems that deliver best practice in the key business processes.
The effectiveness of these systems will be measured using quantitative measures of performance including Customer satisfaction, using measuring systems set and reviewed in a formal management review of quality system.
These systems will be maintained in a quality system managed in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and AS/EN9120.
AOG-247 Limited is committed to the development and continual improvement of the group’s quality management system.
We are committed to fostering close relationships with customers and partners. We strive to meet the expectations of other interested parties which includes affording access by customer and/or regulatory authorities’ representatives to our quality management system and records. The organization remains responsible for quality of all products purchased from suppliers and sub-contractors, including customer designated sources.
The company takes full responsibility for the product supplied and does not use any verification activities carried out by its customers as a means for quality control of product supplied.
Mr. David Bradley
Managing Director for AOG-247 Limited